Management: Martin Michel, Oliver Heiliger, Thomas Sante
With the RheinMain CongressCenter, the Kurhaus Wiesbaden and the Jagdschloss Platte, the company operates three event venues and is committed to providing the best possible service and the highest level of customer and service orientation in marketing the capital of Hesse as a congress and conference location.
In addition to the national and international tourism marketing of the capital of Hesse at home and abroad and the operation of the Tourist Service and Tourist Information, Wiesbaden Congress & Marketing GmbH is responsible as an organizer for numerous major festivals such as the Rheingau Wine Festival, the shooting star market and the Theatrium, as well as the Wiesbaden weekly market, the markets in the city districts and the Eiszeit.
The foundations laid in the context of the location-related marketing activities to ensure Wiesbaden's attractiveness are activated under the umbrella brand "Convention Wiesbaden" for the area of conferences and congresses. The focus here is on the RheinMain CongressCenter, Kurhaus Wiesbaden and Jagdschloss Platte.
In addition, the "Partner Alliance Wiesbaden" places great emphasis on "service from a single source". A network of hotels and the city's event venues is committed to providing the best possible service in terms of customer and service orientation in the city when it comes to coordinating bookings in the event venues, supporting programs in the city and the corresponding overnight accommodation capacities.
In addition, Wiesbaden Congress & Marketing GmbH acts as a service provider for the municipal offices and institutions in favor of a uniform appearance in the business field of graphics & design and is responsible for the municipal online platform www.wiesbaden.de.
|Telefon||0611 1729-144, -285, -700|
Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Organize festivals, markets and weekly markets (German only) (opens in a new tab)
- Flea market - buy stand tickets (German only) (opens in a new tab)
- Graphic design and image archive (German only) (opens in a new tab)
- Hotel room (contingent) mediation (German only) (opens in a new tab)
- Incoming - program design for groups and incentives (German only) (opens in a new tab)
- Organize congress or convention (German only) (opens in a new tab)
- Marketing (tourism and congress marketing) (German only) (opens in a new tab)
- Online editorial office www.wiesbaden.de (German only) (opens in a new tab)
- Conduct and arrange guided tours of the city (German only) (opens in a new tab)
- Stand application for suppliers of markets and festivals (German only) (opens in a new tab)
- Ticket service for organizers (German only) (opens in a new tab)
- Ticket sales (German only) (opens in a new tab)